Ai Weiwei – Translocation-Transformation
Double Room - Ai Weiwei Translocation-Transformation
Our double rooms (approx. 26m²) were renovated in the summer of 2012 and are equipped with mini-bar, safe, air conditioning, free W-LAN, flat screen satellite TV and desk. Bathroom with shower and bathtub.
The package includes:
- 2 nights in one of our comfortable double rooms including breakfast and tickets for the exhibition
- Welcome drinks upon arrival at the hotel in the hotel bar (1/8 Styrian quality wine from the winery of Josef Puschnig - various types of wine)
- € 89.00 for on additional night including breakfast (please contact the reception direct)
- Booking period: 14.07.2016. - 20.11.2016
Ai Weiwei (born 1957) is a Chinese conceptual artist, sculptor, architect, and curator. With Both his art and his targeted use of social media, he levels criticism against the regime in his home country and Stimulates social and political awareness.
* Price depends on your arrival date and length of stay. Price per night and room.