Where we are
Close to the city center, next to the historic Strudlhof Steps in Vienna’s ninth district.
Situated next to a 2000-m²-large park with age-old trees.
Just a few minutes’ walk from the Ring Road.
Easily accessible by public transportation through the Währinger Straße.
In the immediate vicinity of the Liechtenstein Palace and other attractive touristic landmarks.
- Main train station (Hauptbahnhof) 5 km – by Taxi approx. 15 minutes
- Coming from the A1 (West Autobahn) – Exit Wien West – 12 km, approx. 30 minutes
- Coming from the A2 (South Autobahn) – 15 km, approx. 30 minutes
- Coming from the A3 (Southeast Autobahn) – 35 km, approx. 40 minutes
- Coming from the A4 (East Autobahn) – 10 km, apprx. 20 minutes
- West Train Station (Westbahnhof) 5 km – by Taxi approx. 10 minutes
- Vienna Airport – Schwechat – 20 km, approx. 25 minutes
- Exit Vienna Prater/Center – 5 km – approx. 10 minutes