Map and directions
Coming from the South:
Exit Wien Prater/Zentrum, go straight along Schüttelstrasse, straight along the Untere Donaustrasse, straight along the Obere Donaustrasse, turn left at the stoplight and cross the Rossauer Bridge, then go straight to Hörlgasse, turn right at the second stoplight into the Liechtensteinstrasse, after Bauernfeldplatz turn left into Pasteurgasse. Welcome to Hotel & Palais Strudlhof!
Coming from the West:
Take the A1 exit Wien Zentrum, travel along the Wienzeile toward the city center, turn into the Gürtel (outer Ring Road) and go straight until the Volksoper, take the first street on the right after the Volksoper (Fuchsthallergasse), go straight, turn right at the second stoplight into the Liechtensteinstrasse, turn right into the first street on your right – Pasteurgasse. Welcome to Hotel & Palais Strudlhof!
Hotel Strudlhof has a paid garage for your convenience.
Arriving by Plane:
From Vienna Schwechat Airport approx. 20 km or about 30 minutes by taxi.
- Arrival Hotel: Tram line D or Bus 40A until the stop “Bauernfeldplatz”. Continue on foot toward Strudlhofgasse, then turn left into Pasteurgasse.
- Arrival Palais:Tram lines 37,38,40,41,42 until the stop “Spitalgasse/Währingerstrasse”. Continue toward Boltzmanngasse, then turn into Strudlhofgasse toward the Palais.
Arrival by Train:
International Train Connections
- Vienna Hauptbahnhof (Main Train Station) – 5 km, approx. 15 minutes by taxi
- Vienna Westbahnhof – 5 km, approx. 10 minutes by taxi
- Vienna Franz Josefs-Bahnhof – 1 km, approx. 3 minutes by taxi